You can follow this guide in changing the location of the interface and accessibility button:
- Click on Settings.
2. Look for the following fields for you to be able to change the area of your interface and accessibility button under Trigger Customizations:
- Trigger horizontal position
- Trigger vertical position
- Mobile trigger horizontal position
- Mobile trigger vertical position
3. As soon as you have completed making your customization, click ‘Generate Custom Script’ at the bottom of the page. Make a note that this is the script that incorporates your customization preferences and is the one you need to paste into your site’s body tag.
Is it possible to change the location of the interface and accessibility button?
Is the custom script generated automatically?